PREVENT WAGE GARNISHMENTS, BANK LEVIES, AND LIEN RELIEF
- Installment Agreements – The IRS has several different installment agreement options depending on how much money you owe. Some of these options can assist you if you already have an existing federal lien. Find out which agreement is appropriate for your situation. Most states also have installment payment options to help you resolve your state tax debt. Todd D. Rothlisberger, Esq. and IRS Enrolled Agent, Amber Boyd, are extremely experienced in assisting clients with their tax matters. Please contact our office to schedule a consultation regarding your tax situation.
- Offers in Compromise – Don’t be fooled by “pennies on the dollar” schemes, or claims that you can save a specific percentage on your tax bills. The fact is that the IRS and many states have programs that allow you to settle your tax debt for less than the full amount owed. However, everyone’s tax situation is different and whether you can take advantage of those programs must be determined on a case-by-case basis. There can be negative consequences of filing an offer in compromise when it is inappropriate for your case. We have the experience to make the proper determination of whether an offer in compromise is right for you. Please contact our office to schedule a consultation to see whether an offer in compromise is appropriate for your situation.
- Penalty Abatements – The IRS may grant a first-time penalty abatement request. The IRS may also grant penalty abatement for reasonable cause. Please contact our office to schedule a consultation to see whether a penalty abatement request is appropriate for your situation
- Bankruptcy –Contrary to what many people think, including many bankruptcy practitioners, income taxes can be discharged in bankruptcy under the proper circumstances. Our attorneys have helped many of their clients to properly discharge federal and state income tax debt over the last nearly two decades.Please contact our office to schedule a consultation to see if bankruptcy is appropriate for your tax situation. Disclaimer – We are a debt relief agency, we help people file for bankruptcy relief.
- Lien Relief – IRS and State tax liens have the same general effect of a judgment and they are recorded in the local courthouse. They can affect your credit score and restrict your ability to sell or transfer your assets. We can help you obtain relief from these liens and assist you in transferring property subject to these liens. Please contact our office to schedule a consultation to see if you can qualify for tax lien relief.