Careers Our Firm’s Culture
Poole Brooke Plumlee PC’s reputation for excellence starts with our most important asset, our People. We know that recruiting and retaining top attorneys and staff is critical to our continued growth and success. We maintain a culture which values and supports people who contribute their individual talents and expertise in a collaborative, team-based environment. To serve our community, we participate in local food drives and sponsor many charitable events. If you are looking for a career which encourages personal and professional growth, Poole Brooke Plumlee PC is the firm for you.
Poole Brooke Plumlee PC is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities Under the Family and Medical Leave Act
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Employee Rights: Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Family Health and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Program
- Vacation/Personal Leave Policy
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Long Term Disability
- Educational Assistance
- Professional Certification Assistance
- Voluntary Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Voluntary Short Term Disability
- Marketing Incentive Program
- Productivity Incentive Program
- Longevity Rewards
- Referral Program
- Casual Fridays
- Promotions From Within
PARALEGAL – LITIGATION
Our Virginia Beach office is searching for a Litigation Paralegal. This position requires experience within the court systems of Virginia and a deep understanding of the processes and procedures related to litigation. The successful candidate will have a strong work ethic, be a critical thinker and effectively manage the stresses associated with a busy litigation practice. They must also possess strong written and verbal communication, proofreading, and organizational skills.
Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint is required, along with the ability to work occasional overtime. Email the cover letter and resume to [email protected] (with “Resume” in the subject line).
Currently, there are no positions available; however, we thank you for your interest in our firm and encourage you to periodically check for updates along with the other general information found on our current site.