Doing business today can be quite a challenge. Laws and regulations at the local, state and federal levels can have a significant impact on what business owners can accomplish. Financing is frequently a major component in business endeavors, and issues involving vendors and employees add additional levels of complexity to the task of being successful.
Our Business attorneys are ready to find a way through the maze you are facing as you seek to advance your business. We represent businesses of many sizes in diverse transactions and negotiations. Some of the areas in which we may provide assistance to you are:
- Applying For Trademarks
- Buying And Selling Businesses
- Commercial Lease Negotiations And Drafting
- Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- Drafting, Reviewing And Negotiating Contracts
- Employment Issues (contractual, policies, employment handbooks, EEOC and other agency investigations)
- Entertainment Law
- Forming Businesses
- General Legal Advice For Businesses
- Government Contracting
- Land Use, Development And Zoning Matters
- Representation In Financing Matters And Closing Loans From Financial Institutions
The above areas are illustrative only. Our attorneys have experience with many other business matters. We will be happy to assist you!