Mr. Brooke is a Shareholder of the firm and a civil trial attorney with experience in Virginia’s state and federal courts. He practices in the areas of litigation, arbitration, personal injury, business matters, and alternative dispute resolution.
Mr. Brooke has been repeatedly elected by his peers to be included in Virginia Business magazine’s Legal Elite in the category of Alternative Dispute Resolution, in Virginia Super Lawyers in the category of Plaintiff Personal Injury, and as a top 100 attorney by Virginia Super Lawyers in 2015. Since 2011, he has been selected to be included in Best Lawyers in America. In 2011, he was ranked #6 by Virginia Lawyers Weekly for “Million-Dollar Settlements of 2011” and ranked #16 for “Million-Dollar Settlements of 2014”.
In 2012, Martindale Hubbell awarded Mr. Brooke the Client Distinction Award. Mr. Brooke was admitted to the Virginia Bar in 1988 and has an AV Preeminent® rating from Martindale-Hubbell.
Jeff Brooke leads the personal injury division of Poole Brooke Plumlee PC. For more information visit The Jeff Brooke Team.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- §1983 Defense
- Tort and Casualty Defense
- Personal Injury
- Virginia State Bar
- American Bar Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Norfolk & Portsmouth Bar Association
- Norfolk Economic Development Authority (Director)
- Virginia Israel Foundation (President)
- Virginia State Bar Fee Dispute Resolution Program (Circuit Committee Chairman)
- Virginia Israel Advisory Board (Virginia Senate appointee)
Major Projects Handled
- Contract Law presentation at Qualified Gas Contractors' breakfast, November 19, 2014
- VSB Fee Dispute Resolution Program - September 20, 2012
University of Virginia (B.A. with distinction 1985) Marshall-Wythe School of Law at the College of William & Mary (J.D. 1988)