4705 Columbus Street, Suite 100
Virginia Beach, VA 23462-6749
Direct Line: (757) 552-6001
Mr. Lipskis is an Estate and Elder Law attorney in Poole Brooke Plumlee’s Trust & Estates Department. He is licensed to practice in all Virginia Courts, the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia and accredited to practice before the Department of Veterans Affairs. His practice includes all facets of trusts, estate planning, estate administration, and elder law. Whether it be helping a young couple take appropriate steps for their children or protecting family wealth from potential creditors and taxation, Mr. Lipskis enjoys assisting families in understanding their planning needs. He also enjoys working collaboratively with financial advisors to make sure their estate plans match up with each client’s personal financial goals. Where charitable planned giving is involved, Mr. Lipskis advises clients on the most effective and efficient way to coordinate their gifts to their chosen charities.
In addition to helping families plan and administer their estates, Mr. Lipskis helps in the midst of unexpected death or incapacity by assisting clients with long-term care planning, guardianships, estate administration, and estate litigation.
Mr. Lipskis enjoys using his creativity, experience, and compassion to assist families in planning for and managing life’s difficult times.
- Norfolk-Portsmouth Bar Association
- Hampton Roads Estate Planning Council
- Hampton Roads Gift Planning Council (Treasurer)
- Children's Hospital of The King's Daughters Future Generations Board
- Norfolk Academy Young Alumni Board
- Estate Planning Considerations for "Empty Nesters" and "Snowbirds", August 2018
- An Estate Planner's View of the New Tax Law Changes, February 2018
- Navigating the Treacherous Task of Foreign Account Compliance, October 2014 Virginia State Bar Trusts and Estates Newsletter